Welcome to Pryde Properties
Amenities IncludedAll Duplexes on Legacy Lane and Antelope Street in College Station are equipped with the following:
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
- Full sized washer and dryer
- Large microwave, range / stove, disposal and dishwasher
- Refrigerator with ice maker
- Ethernet jacks in all bedrooms and living room
- Tile in all rooms, Carpet in the Bedrooms
- Pre-wired for burglar alarm
- 4 smoke detectors
- Double Pane Windows
- Deadbolt locks, Door Viewers
- Stay cool with ceiling fans in every bedroom and living room
- Cable and phone jacks in all bed rooms and living room
- Private backyards with a concrete patio for entertaining and relaxing
- Individual parking - 1 spot for every bedroom
- Yard maintenance front yard and back provided
- On Shuttle/Bus Route: 4-5mins from Campus
- Located only approximately 1 mile from Kyle Field
- Texas Bugs are no match with our Quarterly Pest control
- 24hr Emergency Maintenance, Fast and Efficient
- Sleep Tight Through the Night or Day with our Heavy Duty Blinds, Virtually No Light Exposure!
- Absorbs Some Noise
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are small pets allowed?
- Yes. Most breeds, dogs and cats, are accepted as long as they meet our 45lbs weight limit. Fish are also acceptable; the aquarium size is limited to a 10 gallon tank. No reptiles will be permitted on the property. All animals require a $500 deposit per animal $200 non-refundable. No tenant may bring an animal home without signatures from the other two roommates, allowing the animal to live in their unit.
- What is an average utility bill?
- In College Station, you will get one bill for your water, garbage, sewer, and electric. I would say an average is around $120 total ($40 per person). I have seen bills as low as $100 and as high as $225. But a safe estimate would be $60 per person for your water, electricity, sewer and garbage.
- What will it cost for cable and Internet?
- Most renters go through Suddenlink for their cable and Internet. I hear that this bill is around $90 a month. So, $30 per person should cover this. Above the cost of rent, the renters are looking at paying around $80-$100 a month for all their utilities, cable and Internet.
- May we move in early?
- Please call Pryde Properties. If it's possible to move you in early, you will need to have your lease start date changed to the date you move in, and you will be charged per day for the extra days you occupy your duplex.
- Can I pay my rent online?
- You may establish this with your bank to have it mailed to our business address.
- When is rent due?
- Rent is due on the 1st day of every month. Late fees occur on the 4th and are $35 plus $15 per day until paid in full.
- Where do I pay rent?
- You may mail your rent to the address listed on your lease on page six or leave payment on the bar and we will pick this up when we change the filter on the first.
- Is the lease individual or all one lease?
- We use one lease with all three names on the lease. There are benefits and disadvantages to both. With individual leases the management can place any roommate with you if a roommate moves out. Kind of scary!!! We suggest that the tenants choose their own roommates.
- May I sublease my room?
- Yes, you may sublease your bedroom if the new tenant passes our background and credit check and the remaining roommates agree in writing that they approve of the new roommate. The Sub-leaser must pay a deposit and abide by the rules of the lease.
- What is the rent for a duplex?
- The rent for the duplexes located on Legacy Lane and Antelope Street in College Station is $1050/month for a 1 year lease.